Monday, June 21, 2010

Super Heroes Unite


Simple questions. We've all pondered this in the past (or current).

1) What super human power would you want most?
2) What would your super-hero (villain) name be?


Me?

1) First, I would like the super human power of teleportation. It would be incredible to witness history unfolding before my eyes perhaps using this power for the benefit of mankind. I'd also like to match this power with invisibility. This attribute would have no bearing to the benefit of mankind, I just want to be able to look at naked attractive women undetected.

2) Captain Chewy the Defender.

You?

2 comments:

  1. Without hesitation, the ability to manipulate time. Starting and stopping it, speeding it up or slowing it down, or simply leaping to the distant past or future. It's all relative anyway.
    And with this great power, would come great opportunity to abuse this power!

    My moniker: TikTok the Terrible

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love telekinesis, being able to move thing with ones mind! Not only would that enable me to fly, but I could change the channel on the TV at will. I would be like a Jedi only cooler.

    My name? Why mess with a classic: Dr. Colossus

    ReplyDelete