Monday, July 5, 2010

The Many Face of Me.

With all the crap reality television Hollywood is putting I often wonder how well an show about me would fare. Not being trained or even at all interested in acting, I would have to cast an appropriate actor to be my proxy.

NEEDED FOR IMMEDIATE HIRE:
Oft-drunk Asian malcontent actor for a reality show about an Asian loser who sits in a cubical all day. Must be willing to compromise his own dignity for show's sake. Show not intended to last 3 episodes. Payment will be in cartons of Navajo Indian reservation brand cigarettes and McDonald's coupons.

Here's who I wish will show up for the audition. (I.e. those I will personally send this ad to direct.) I think each of the below has the unique skills required to play me.

Choice 1: Ken Jeong.


Choice 2: Pat Morita. (If he was still alive.)



Choice 3: Warren the Ape.


TWYFer's, who would you cast to play you?

3 comments:

  1. Hmmm, good choice for you. Let's see, I would cast:
    1) Ethan Hawke 2) Matt Damon 3) Jason Lee

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really? Is there any question who would play me?

    ReplyDelete
  3. So if we made a movie our our inclusive lives, it would be an erotic thriller starring Ethan Hawke, Jonathan Ke Quan, and Warren the Ape. I smell money!

    ReplyDelete