Saturday, November 12, 2011

The Novel...

So we all like to read a good book, right? Some of us like biographies, collections of essays, etc. I've always been partial to espionage books myself. Something about a fast moving realistic plot always appealed to me. But lately I've been getting into sci-fi and fantasy. I always hated a lot of fantasy books I picked up because they were just page after page of endless descriptions. The fuck do I care what the magic trees look like (yes that is a poke at Tolken). I am also lazy so I never wanted to commit to a book that was more than 400 pages. However, over these last few months I've read a few Star Wars novels, as well as start A Game of Thrones. They have all been very engaging. So maybe I'm changing my attitude as I get older, I don't know. Whatever, this was just a rant of stuff I have been reading.

No comments:

Post a Comment